Thursday 26 September 2013

Abercrombie & Fitch Dilema

A while ago my mom and I were shopping in the US

Mom: Look 40% off at Abercrombie & Fitch, I want a T-shirt.

Me: OK

*Browsing* My mom notices that the Plain T-shirts with no logo cost $5, and the T-shirts with the Abercrombie & Fitch written across the front are $15*

Mom: $15 for a T-shirt?!?!?!

Me: There are other T-shirts for $5

Mom: What is the point of an Abercrombie & Fitch T-shirt if it doesn't say "Abercrombie and Fitch" on it? That's just a regular T-shirt! ...... I mean its not like their good quality, whats the point of buying them?

Me: Believe it or not some people don't like to have the brand name across their chest

Mom: Then what's the point of having a brand?

Grandma: Yes! you can buy a cheaper and better quality plain T-shirt ... that is NOT half sea-through mid you, and just TELL everyone its A&F..... cut off the "no name" label and say it was itchy.


2 comments:

  1. LOL your babushka is so smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... great
    do follow me also...
    http://blogging-tips2u.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete